MOUSTACHE BEAR
Phantomhive Academy!
Annyeong!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Fieqa..terima kasih sebab sudi lawat blog saya ^^


Kuma Chingu

My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Fieqa
Help:
Menabung Di Sini


They awesome !

Liebster Award Nomination
Monday 5 May 2014 | 05:05 | 0 comments


annyeonghaseyo .. once again i been tag for Liebster Award .. this time from Dea .. gomawo .. ~_^

question from Dea :


  • Describe about yourself
I'm Fieqa .. ^^ ..I'm 19 years old this year .. I loved to watch korean drama, anime , reading novels and surfing internet .. 
  • Who is your bias . Tell me about him/her .
My bias is Kyu Hyun and Kim Woo Bin .. well , about kyuhyun .. he's from Super Junior group and he's the youngest members .. for me , he has a charming smile .. then , woo bin .. i like him just because his face just like my crush .. (hahaha)
  • Are you a kpoper ? If yes , which kpop group do you love most ? Tell me about them .
Yes , i'm a kpoper .. i love super junior , shinee , infinite and exo .. the most i love is Super Junior .. they have 15 members .. Their leader , Leetuk , and the rest of them , Heechul , Kangin , Sungmin , Ki bum , Donghae , Eunhyuk , Kyuhyun , Shindong , Ryeowook , Siwon ,Yesung  , HanGeng including Zhoumi and Henry from Super Junior M..
  • If your bias ask you for a date, where do you wanna go for your date ?
emm .. I will asked him to take me a romantic place in Seoul .. (hahaha)
  • Do you have a wish ? Tell me your big dream .
My big dream .. I want to take my parents to go Haji someday .. I also want a mini cooper S and suzuki swift .
  • Do you wanna go to Japan / Korea / China ? Tell me why .
I wanna go to Korea .. because my bias was there .. haha
  • What is your favourite song ? Why ?
My favourite song is Start of Something New , high school musical 1 .. it was my song and my bf .. ~_^
  • Do you like someone (not your bias) ? Tell me about him / her .
I do like someone .. and he is my boyfriend .. hehe .. he like to play game , listened to a song .. and he can repair laptop , handphone  and pc .. 
  • What do you want for your birthday present ?
what i want for my birthday present is i just want him to be beside me .. because now , he was very far away ..
  • If haters say to you something bad about your bias/bf , what will you do ?
Just let it they say whatever they want to say .. 
  • What do you think about my blog ? Tell me if I need some improvement for my blog .
i like your blog .. very simple but nice .. truly from my heart .. hehe


Older Post | Newer Post